What's new

Button help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this a button?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1670.webp
    IMG_1670.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1670.webp
    IMG_1670.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1669.webp
    IMG_1669.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1671.webp
    IMG_1671.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 196
are there any holes or rust spots on the edge. It looks like it might be a lead seal. If there aren't any holes or rust I think it is probably just a drop of lead.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking a lead seal. I have dug one that is the same shape and color.
 
Upvote 0
I beleive it is a seal as it is too perfectly shaped just to a be a lead drop or something like that.
 
Upvote 0
Here is some images of the other one I found in the same area. Looks a lot like it. Same size and color. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0929.webp
    IMG_0929.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0928.webp
    IMG_0928.webp
    17 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0927.webp
    IMG_0927.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0929.webp
    IMG_0929.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0928.webp
    IMG_0928.webp
    17 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0927.webp
    IMG_0927.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0927.webp
    IMG_0927.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0928.webp
    IMG_0928.webp
    17 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0929.webp
    IMG_0929.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom