What's new

Button Help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Had over looked this button. I had tossed it in the "don't know what it is file". I actuall found this button when I first started detecting. I looked at it a little closer tonight and noticed inside the button there is a wreath and three stars. Nothing on the outside of the button. I believe it is a one piece button. I have found War of 1812 button with this one and General Staff buttons. Anyone have any idea if this button is militia and hod old it would be? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1992.webp
    IMG_1992.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1989.webp
    IMG_1989.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1990.webp
    IMG_1990.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1991.webp
    IMG_1991.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1993.webp
    IMG_1993.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 183
It's a one piece civilian button 1820's to 30's or so
Even though it is civilian, this type of button could have been used by a militia unit. We dig a lot of this type in civil war camps as well.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom