What's new

Button Help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Difficult to read, but I thought maybe the style is identifiable. I found it in mass at a site that goes back to American Revolutionary war up to CW. ???
 

Attachments

  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 038.webp
    038.webp
    43 KB · Views: 168
  • 039.webp
    039.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 169
It's a flat button, probably about 1820 or so because of the thickness. I think I can see the word TREBLE in the second pic at the top right of the button. I couldn't tell anything else. Sorry
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom