Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 30, 2011 #1 I found these button at a War of 1812 training post. Were these undergarment buttons? Attachments 035.webp 44.8 KB · Views: 183 036.webp 32.7 KB · Views: 171
LadyDigger Bronze Member Joined Jun 7, 2006 Messages 2,189 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Jan 31, 2011 #2 Garabaldi said: I found these button at a War of 1812 training post. Were these undergarment buttons? Click to expand... Here's a link that might help... http://www.thequartermastergeneral.com/?category=buttons Annmarie Upvote 0
Garabaldi said: I found these button at a War of 1812 training post. Were these undergarment buttons? Click to expand... Here's a link that might help... http://www.thequartermastergeneral.com/?category=buttons Annmarie
nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 31, 2011 #3 here is a link with another underware button. http://metaldetectingworld.com/05_photo_gallery/05_us_but_1812/index_4.htm Bill Upvote 0
here is a link with another underware button. http://metaldetectingworld.com/05_photo_gallery/05_us_but_1812/index_4.htm Bill