gforce1972 Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 381 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 2 Location York, PA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Whites DFX Oct 25, 2015 #1 Back at the old church in York yesterday. Any help on the buttons? Found very close to where I found a confederate bullet. Upvote 6
Back at the old church in York yesterday. Any help on the buttons? Found very close to where I found a confederate bullet.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #2 Post 1900's for the Buttons, I would guess. Good bunch of finds I would say.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2015 #3 I am not a button guy, just want to say congrats on those digs. Love the Barber and IHP.
Showtime2385 Bronze Member Joined Nov 19, 2013 Messages 1,631 Reaction score 1,552 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #4 Antique Military Uniform Button Early Navy
Showtime2385 Bronze Member Joined Nov 19, 2013 Messages 1,631 Reaction score 1,552 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #5