What's new

Button hoard!!!

Lpetite

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
43
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gonzales,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped off on the way home from work at a old abandoned home. First hunt with the 5x8 coil on the at pro. Sites full of iron but I was able to pick out 5 buttons. My son was loving it!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    215.8 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 14
Nice find on the Great Seal buttons.
 
Probably not a hoard. More likely a coat that disintegrated, leaving only the metal buttons. Nice find!
 
Very nice! I found 8 bullets in one pile of dirt and I called them a hoard too,lol.m
 
Haha yea! i think there is more but it got dark on me. I'm gonna go back this afternoon and check it.
 
Look like WWII-era buttons. :thumbsup:
 
Nice job on all the Great Seal Buttons. Looks like they must have just dropped the coat & left it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom