thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #1 Small button measures 9mm across. It says F.D (wreath around it) I see writing on the back SC Barely a trace of gilt left. Any ideas? Attachments 100_4154.webp 14.8 KB · Views: 196 100_4162.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 184
Small button measures 9mm across. It says F.D (wreath around it) I see writing on the back SC Barely a trace of gilt left. Any ideas?
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #2 Fire Dept.? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #3 CRUSADER said: Fire Dept.? Click to expand... Its definitely a generic Fire Department in wreath button. The SC may be SCOVILL. Attachments button FD..webp 5.4 KB · Views: 129 button FD..webp 5.4 KB · Views: 129 Upvote 0
CRUSADER said: Fire Dept.? Click to expand... Its definitely a generic Fire Department in wreath button. The SC may be SCOVILL.
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2010 Thread Owner #4 yep, that's it! Thanks guys! Did anybody ever tell you guys that you were the best? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #5 thrillathahunt said: yep, that's it! Thanks guys! Did anybody ever tell you guys that you were the best? Click to expand... Thanks but PBK was the best. All of us combined are pretty good I guess. Its the combined effort that works. Upvote 0
thrillathahunt said: yep, that's it! Thanks guys! Did anybody ever tell you guys that you were the best? Click to expand... Thanks but PBK was the best. All of us combined are pretty good I guess. Its the combined effort that works.
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2010 Thread Owner #6 You are too modest. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #7 I have a mint non-dug aluminum button identical to yours but I cant find it. Here is a City of Waterbury Fire Dept. Its odd that most of the F.D buttons I have seen do not have a dot after D. Attachments button fire dept waterbury.webp 16.4 KB · Views: 112 Upvote 0
I have a mint non-dug aluminum button identical to yours but I cant find it. Here is a City of Waterbury Fire Dept. Its odd that most of the F.D buttons I have seen do not have a dot after D.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2010 #8 thrillathahunt said: You are too modest. Click to expand... I'm not, I'm amazing Upvote 0