What's new

Button ID help....

Bushido Dude

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IS it old? New? IDK. I know nothing about buttons. Was dug in a small town park in the middle of a small village that has been here since the late 1700's. Was pretty deep on a hillside downhill from a tree. Not in the main park area but off to the side, little grass around and the dirt was very much hard pan. Also found a few zinc lids to mason jars nearby. Any help would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • button1.webp
    button1.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 195
  • button2.webp
    button2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 197
I think it's a 1950's-60's clothing button
 
Upvote 0
Yea it looks like a civilian crest shield fashion clothing button.
This is the closest match I could find.
 

Attachments

  • button crest shield.webp
    button crest shield.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom