Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 24, 2009 #1 I'm saying a Dandy button but, Just wanting to know if it's anything other than civilian. Thank you Attachments DSC00011.webp 33.1 KB · Views: 187 DSC00012.webp 49.9 KB · Views: 171 DSC00013.webp 29.4 KB · Views: 181
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2009 #2 I agree "Dandy" button. Has the civilian look to it. Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Jul 24, 2009 #3 aye she's a dandy alright... not sure of the civilian part either Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2009 #4 72cheyenne said: I agree "Dandy" button. Has the civilian look to it. Click to expand... yeap civy dandy Upvote 0
72cheyenne said: I agree "Dandy" button. Has the civilian look to it. Click to expand... yeap civy dandy