firefighter254 Jr. Member Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 88 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2010 #1 found this button at an old home site could someone id please thanks Attachments Zi6_1154.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 195
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Jun 21, 2010 #2 British "General Service" (generic army) button. WWI or WWII vintage. Upvote 0
firefighter254 Jr. Member Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 88 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Lucas said: British "General Service" (generic army) button. WWI or WWII vintage. Click to expand... thanks for the id Upvote 0
Lucas said: British "General Service" (generic army) button. WWI or WWII vintage. Click to expand... thanks for the id
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 21, 2010 #4 Lucas said: British "General Service" (generic army) button. WWI or WWII vintage. Click to expand... I agree Attachments button british general service.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 143 button british general service.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 143 Upvote 0
Lucas said: British "General Service" (generic army) button. WWI or WWII vintage. Click to expand... I agree
hammered Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 2,994 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Ankh-Morpork Detector(s) used Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier Primary Interest: Other Jun 21, 2010 #5 You should be able to date it by the shape of the crown and the back mark. I'm no expert maybe Cru, SS or shaun will see this and chip in. Nice condition, I don't get to find the like that very often . hammered Upvote 0
You should be able to date it by the shape of the crown and the back mark. I'm no expert maybe Cru, SS or shaun will see this and chip in. Nice condition, I don't get to find the like that very often . hammered
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Jun 21, 2010 #6 I did date it by the crown. Upvote 0