What's new

✅ SOLVED Button ID ?

SeekerProB

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
315
Reaction score
1,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
South East Alabama
Detector(s) used
Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Morostock button found in Suzanne's field.webp
I found this button Saturday but did not realize it was a button until I cleaned it off today. I tried goggle but came up empty. I am thinking coveralls. Does anyone know?
 
Ben's all over your find... like a fat kid on a Smartie! :laughing7:

"Nestlé Smarties are not distributed in the United States, except by specialist importers. This is because the American rights to the brand name belong to the Smarties Candy Company, which manufactures its own hard tablet sweet under the registered trademark name Smarties."

Dave
 

Attachments

  • G2MDVFLLDBBULMUEUHDLTDEC4Q.webp
    G2MDVFLLDBBULMUEUHDLTDEC4Q.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0
Just read the history of Morotock! Nice!
 
Upvote 0
Good post and ID lol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom