What's new

Button id

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not able to make out the writing on this button. Im hoping someone here can. Thanks 20191110_192453.webp20191110_192444.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it marked solved?
 
Upvote 0
Why is it marked solved? Why only half pics?
 
Upvote 0
Shouldnt be marked solved20191110_205742.webp
 
Upvote 0
Why is it marked solved? Why only half pics?
I have no idea why its marked solved i reposted and the same thing happened. Its only a half pic to show the writing ive included a full pic of button
 
Upvote 0
I think we are going to need better close up pics of both front and back in order to determine anything about it.
 
Upvote 0
I would almost swear it says McKinley, but I have exhausted Google trying to find a match.

Maybe somebody with better eyes than I have will see something else.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 5.20.42 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 5.20.42 AM.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0
I would almost swear it says McKinley, but I have exhausted Google trying to find a match.

Maybe somebody with better eyes than I have will see something else.
Thats what i thought also
 
Upvote 0
I would almost swear it says McKinley, but I have exhausted Google trying to find a match.

Maybe somebody with better eyes than I have will see something else.
I think i found a similar one a McKinley campaign stick pin looks like same image upper right401-1896-william-mckinley-campaign_1_b1383b5b3a5c5566c1cc078611a6c71a.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
Replies
8
Views
672
Replies
3
Views
360

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom