K kano Greenie Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 17 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2024 Thread Owner #1 Found this button detecting a 1700's New Hampshire property. Any ID or date help would be appreciated. Thanks! Attachments 00ACCD9A-2442-435F-8CB1-7E2A28F14188.webp 318.1 KB · Views: 91 FFD54520-8787-4F8F-8A59-92433AE455EF.webp 362.3 KB · Views: 79
Found this button detecting a 1700's New Hampshire property. Any ID or date help would be appreciated. Thanks!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2024 #2 Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons
Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons
K kano Greenie Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 17 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2024 Thread Owner #3 vpnavy said: Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons vpnavy said: Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons Click to expand... Thank you vpnavy! Click to expand...
vpnavy said: Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons vpnavy said: Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons Click to expand... Thank you vpnavy! Click to expand...