What's new

Button Made it Worth the Effort

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back on to a site I secured last weekend. Very small site and not spread out at all...considering this one done. Was happy to get the sporting button as its one I didn't have. The pressed brass thing is very ornate but very damaged
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160422_192100_edit.webp
    IMG_20160422_192100_edit.webp
    310.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20160422_192105_edit.webp
    IMG_20160422_192105_edit.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 14
Sweet button, I swear that's Wile E. Coyote's great great grandfather on it!
 
Yeap, always good to add a new type of button - never get bored of that.
 
Wolf cub Scout, comes to mind, not that it has anything to do with the button.
Cool find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom