Angeline
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps British army? I couldn't read it because it so small , it is also thin or worn. I scanned it in to try to read it better and looks like latin words.
There is nothing written on the back. It is the exact same size as a U.S. One Cent penny.
Anyone know what this is? I live in Savannah, Georgia and found this in my yard by where an old tree stump was rotting away.
Added later: I also found that bullet (in the image) there too. It is sort of ripped up.
There is nothing written on the back. It is the exact same size as a U.S. One Cent penny.
Anyone know what this is? I live in Savannah, Georgia and found this in my yard by where an old tree stump was rotting away.
Added later: I also found that bullet (in the image) there too. It is sort of ripped up.
Attachments
-
button1.webp44.6 KB · Views: 136 -
bu4.webp59.5 KB · Views: 131 -
bu5.webp65.2 KB · Views: 141 -
bu6.webp59.8 KB · Views: 136 -
button2.webp44.1 KB · Views: 120 -
button_back.webp53 KB · Views: 129 -
button_back2.webp70.6 KB · Views: 129 -
button_back3.webp35.2 KB · Views: 123 -
bu3.webp66.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
This is the best place on the internet for getting an unknown object CORECTLY identified.







