D Diggindennis Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 500 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #1
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #2 Looks like a button to me. Upvote 0
D Diggindennis Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 500 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 Thread Owner #3 That's what I thought but my girl friend said it looked like an old rivet. Wonder what type of button it could be? Upvote 0
That's what I thought but my girl friend said it looked like an old rivet. Wonder what type of button it could be?
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #4 With that "blob" on the back and the looks of it being hit with a hammer I don't think it is a button. But, I am not sure it is a rivet either. It doesn't look like any button I have seen. Maybe some one will prove me wrong though. Upvote 0
With that "blob" on the back and the looks of it being hit with a hammer I don't think it is a button. But, I am not sure it is a rivet either. It doesn't look like any button I have seen. Maybe some one will prove me wrong though.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2018 #5 A button would have a hole in the back loop I would think Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 16, 2018 #6 I'm thinking it's a brass rivet, possibly from a saddle or the harness. It definitely has some age to it though. Dave Upvote 0
I'm thinking it's a brass rivet, possibly from a saddle or the harness. It definitely has some age to it though. Dave
D digger dug Full Member Joined May 5, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 16, 2018 #7 could be an old drawer pull Upvote 0