What's new

button ?

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone seen this 1
 

Attachments

  • button 001.webp
    button 001.webp
    19 KB · Views: 305
Well I figure if I don't have any idea about a whatzit, I might as well have fun... :wink:
 
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Well I figure if I don't have any idea about a whatzit, I might as well have fun... :wink:
found this in an area where Indians had a problem with the white man. You know shoot um up bang bang :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
oh wow dude look at da back
 

Attachments

  • button 003.webp
    button 003.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
aa ...

The picture is not the best ... what is the design / can you get a better pic ... :icon_scratch:
wish i could my camera is a cheapo and the kids wont let me use theirs.
 
Upvote 0
aa - I know this is a couple of days old but I took the liberty of trying to "fix" the pic as best I could. I'm posting it here four different views - 90 degree turns each time. Maybe someone will see whatever it's supposed to be on the front. Hope this helps... :wink:
 

Attachments

  • 0a.webp
    0a.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 0b.webp
    0b.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 0c.webp
    0c.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 0d.webp
    0d.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom