What's new

Button?

Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Neosho,Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac ,Tesoro cibola
Found this yesterday any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • Button.webp
    Button.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Button.webp
    Button.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 249
  • buttonback.webp
    buttonback.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 238
Looks like it might be a coveralls button. If you could post a pic of the other side that would help
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an overalls snap.
 
Upvote 0
SODABOTTLEBOB said:
This is the 8th un-solved "Button" topic so far, and I'm sharing this link as my Christmas gift to all my TreasureNet friends.

Happy Holidays ...

SODABOTTLEBOB

http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/index.html
Thanks LOL but I dont think you will find this button in your link.
 
Upvote 0
What size is this item??!!

Please post the Size, or something for a size reference when you post in "What is it."


I wonder if this item might be a loom weight.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom