Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Did a morning reconnaissance mission for a rev. skirmish site. Obviously we didn't hit it. My favorite is the "extra imperial gilt" button. Interestingly enough four of the buttons were labeled gold or had gold gilt.





I was hoping for more but I'm a firm believer a site chooses what you're going to find on a hunt.
Enjoy
Steve





I was hoping for more but I'm a firm believer a site chooses what you're going to find on a hunt.
Enjoy
Steve
Last edited:
Upvote
30
.
I better shut up now because I can think back a few years to a slump of about 120 plain buttons and no military, which shouldn't really happen here.






