What's new

Buttons and a Military Mystery

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a new site for a couple hours this morning...lots of targets consisting of mostly buttons. Eyeballed the pipe bowl and the musket flint...always like finding those. Favorite find is the military piece which I have yet to identify. Looks to have a lot of detail so shouldn't be too difficult.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160506_123541_edit.webp
    IMG_20160506_123541_edit.webp
    310.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20160506_123632_edit.webp
    IMG_20160506_123632_edit.webp
    154.7 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 14
Cool, first of it's type I recall seeing.
Good instinct to know it was military.
Like to see it after cleaned.
I did see someone find one of the crowns with the red backing.
 
Some really nice finds. The military piece strikes me as being a hat medallion of some kind. No basis for that opinion, just a hunch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom