What's new

Buttons and Round Balls

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
6,591
Reaction score
7,387
Golden Thread
1
Location
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When to a field that i don`t go to much and found some stuff.
I`m trying to ID the Button with the Eagle and Cannon on it any help is appreciated .
Gary Picture 65.webpPicture 64.webpPicture 61.webpPicture 62.webp
 
Upvote 34
Nice recovery on the button Gary, one can never have enough great looking buttons for the display.
 
You have been killing the buttons lately, Gary! Nice!
 
Keith
Thanks the T2 i bought from you is a real button hound !
It paid for itself in one find !
Gary
 
That Eagle button is a killer, WTG on the save Gary
 
I love that particular button! Always wanted to dig one, now I have found 3 of them :)
 
Man, I do like that button. Congrats,
ZDD
 
Man you all who find relics like this can sure make a man cry this is just ,just wonderful,vanzutphen
 
Nice button! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom