bite_me Jr. Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 18, 2011 #1 weird buttons...any ideas....sorry about picks..guess i need a better camera..thanks bob Attachments 002 (640x475).webp 19.5 KB · Views: 229 009 (640x480).webp 16.4 KB · Views: 229
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 18, 2011 #2 Before you purchase another, have you considered reading your camera's directions? Look for a Macro lens setting on your camera. It should look like a flower icon. Attachments macro.webp 342 bytes · Views: 169 Upvote 0
Before you purchase another, have you considered reading your camera's directions? Look for a Macro lens setting on your camera. It should look like a flower icon.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 20, 2011 #3 BTW from what I can see, they look like civilian cuffs or collar studs. The first pic, I have no idea. Is it upside down? Upvote 0
BTW from what I can see, they look like civilian cuffs or collar studs. The first pic, I have no idea. Is it upside down?