Buy One Metal Detector, Get One for a Dollar! Happy Thanksgiving from Kellyco!!

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So first of all – Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Second – We are seriously having one of the best holiday promotions EVER!

Buy One Metal Detector – Get One for a DOLLAR!

This is the perfect opportunity to get the detector you’ve been wanting AND a gift for a friend, Christmas present for a loved one, or even a guilt-free back-up machine for yourself! This is a once-in-a-lifetime, never-done-before deal and Kellyco is the only place you will find an offer this great!

Just for Thanksgiving Kellyco will give you the option of purchasing any metal detector over $500 and getting a second one from our selected group for only $1 more! There's no catch – This is 100% legitimate! Kellyco has not inflated any prices, detracted from any packages, or removed any accessory items.

I'm really excited about this promotion and I think it's a wonderful idea to get a back-up machine or get a friend or youngster involved. If you were waiting to buy a detector or waiting for a sale to come, this is seriously THE one to take part in. It's just awesome!

So go to this link: http://www.kellycodetectors.com/bogo.htm and read all about it! The promotion doesn't start until 6:00 tonight (11/26/08) so get ready and enjoy your turkey tomorrow!!

So lemme know what you think! I worked hard on this and I hope it makes some people very happy! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Be a good way to pick up a "backup" machine to lend out or let a homeowner use! Good idea.

Too bad I can't buy right now... :-\ :(

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
Be a good way to pick up a "backup" machine to lend out or let a homeowner use! Good idea.

Too bad I can't buy right now... :-\ :(

I agree.

I Need a new Sovereign but will have to wait till Spring
to look for a deal.

Somone will make out on this Though.

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know that we're extending the sale!! It did so well yesterday that we're in for Black Friday too so check it out if you're interested! Sure beats waiting in line for HOURS!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread