What's new

C & I Bottle Info.

ALABEAR

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bridgeport, Alabama
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD and some TESORO'S
C & I Bottle Info.

C & I---Cunningham and Ihmsen--Pittsburg, Pa. 1865-1878. Can any one tell me what this bottle was used for?? Thanks Alabear
 

Attachments

  • 1 bottle.webp
    1 bottle.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 301
  • top bottle.webp
    top bottle.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 279
  • bottom bottle.webp
    bottom bottle.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 294
I'd say pickle jar..

Condiments of some sort preserved in viniger,etc.
 
Re: I'd say pickle jar..

Marbleguy said:
Condiments of some sort preserved in viniger,etc.
The bottle has a very little mouth. I don't think any thing would fit into it. I have a buyer for the bottle and would really like to know for sure what it was used for. Thanks Alabear
 
Re: C & I Bottle Info.

ANYONE????????? ??? Alabear
 
Re: C & I Bottle Info.

help an Opium medicine most likely......Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom