What's new

C S H Button Whats that stand for.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C S H Button What's that stand for.

I posted a picture of this button a few months ago. I have yet to find out what the CSH stand for. This was found on a Civil War battle site.
In Dinwiddie, Virginia. Just thought I would ask again can't hurt.

Thanks :coffee2:
 
Re: C S H Button What's that stand for.

As I recall, you never provided clear photos or tell us what the backmark was. Can you repost some clear photos front and back?
 
Upvote 0
Re: C S H Button What's that stand for.

I will put my guess in without the pic :dontknow:. possibly Central State Hospital around 1900.

Bill
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom