What's new

Cache Hunting Coil?

Hello gflores71,
do you think dfx with 18" coil is better then Minelab Explorer II with the same coil on small (at least fist size)caches up to 3 feet?
 
I have never used MineLab units, so could not make a fair comparison.

I can tell you that on open country and targets over fist size it should perform about 50% better than with the regular DFX coil. That is running with special programing. Now with the regular coil and special programs I get much more depth than people seem to get on the different forums , so that might already be comparable or better than a ML. Add the 18 coil factor to it and you should be way ahead of the rest for larger targets.

I do have extensive experience with a DFX, this allows me to run it extremely well with my programs.
 
gflores71,
thanx for the reply. is it true that dfx is quite a good machine for gold nuggets over 1 gram size ? I mean with regular or 5" coil not with 18" one.
 
for 1 gram nuggets it should do ok, anything smaller not in terms of gold. If you are after gold nuggets go for the MXT or the Mine Lab gold units, 2200, 4000 etc
 
This is my cache hunting equipment.
 

Attachments

  • XL-1ZTE4.webp
    XL-1ZTE4.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 619
  • Eagle eye.webp
    Eagle eye.webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 629
  • XL-1ZTE4.webp
    XL-1ZTE4.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom