What's new

Cache Of Reins Guides, Buckles & More

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi All ,
Thanks for looking and reading. I was out this past Saturday and dug all of this out of one hole. In the second picture is the first two items I found. I said oh cool a reins guide and a hook that is cool and put in pouch. Thought I was all done recheck the hole with my pinpointer and there was more , more and more. Definitely a fun hole to dig. Thanks again for looking.

Happy Hunting !!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6116.webp
    IMG_6116.webp
    3.7 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_6114.webp
    IMG_6114.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 196
Upvote 31
Wow !
 
I've dug ALOT of horse tack,but only a piece or 2 at a time. Congrats !!
 
I got into a similar hoard last year in my yard. I believe a shed was burned that contained old harnesses. I posted some photos at the time. Maybe something similar at your site.
IMG_4642.webp

Congrats on a good dig. 👍🏼
IMG_4641.webp
 
Last edited:
Sheesh, you'd think the horse skeleton was there too, lol
Yeah, to be honest I am pretty sure there is still more in the hole. I had to leave soon after I found this.
 
That is one heck of a relic cache ! I'll bet you had a blast digging all of those out of one hole. Nice finds.
Yes it was a real last, like I said in another reply I think there might still be more!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom