What's new

Cache Of Reins Guides, Buckles & More

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi All ,
Thanks for looking and reading. I was out this past Saturday and dug all of this out of one hole. In the second picture is the first two items I found. I said oh cool a reins guide and a hook that is cool and put in pouch. Thought I was all done recheck the hole with my pinpointer and there was more , more and more. Definitely a fun hole to dig. Thanks again for looking.

Happy Hunting !!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6116.webp
    IMG_6116.webp
    3.7 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_6114.webp
    IMG_6114.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 196
Upvote 31
BF Outstanding finds Whhttps://www.noktadetectors.com/ Was there a horse attached to any of the items LOL VERY NICE FINDS
 
Last edited:
Interesting bunch of finds! Congratulations!
 
BF Outstanding finds Whhttps://www.noktadetectors.com/ as there a horse attached to any of the items LOL VERY NICE FINDS
Yeah you would think so !! LOLOLOL
 
I was thinking maybe it was buried with some of it's harness on it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom