What's new

Caiques Parrots Are So Funny...

I went by a friends house yesterday and his dogs started barking. I was just leaving when this woman's voice started screaming, "Shut up, shut up" I thought his wife had come out hollering at the dogs. The barking and screaming continued until I finally realized it was his parrot in a cage on the porch screaming at the dogs, "SHUT UP, SHUTUP!" hahaha too funny.
 
This reminds me of an incident I had with my Electus Parrot named Mac. I put him in his travel cage in the mornings like usual and take him out front and sit on the front porch and I have a cup of coffee like we usually do. one particular morning Mac was in a real talkative mood and started with Help me, Help me, then as a young couple were walking by on the sidewalk, Mac starts saying Hello, Hello, what are you doing Baby, come here baby and doing the wolf whistle. His cage was partially hidden by the hedge so I'm not sure Mac could see the couple. But he kept on and the closer the couple got, the guy was looking quite upset and lets go of the ladies hand and starts walking towards my porch. I start pointing to the cage saying it's the bird. His lady tries grabbing his arm saying he says it's a bird, but the guy doesn't stop stomping towards me. So finally I hold the cage up showing them Mac. But now my talkative Mac is quiet as a church mouse on Sunday morning. I mean not a damn peep out of him. They decided it was probably the bird and walked away.

From then on, we started sitting in the fenced in back yard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom