What's new

California

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a good day yesterday my hunting partner and me did a little screening on private property with permission . I found a nice Gunther with long barbs and a drilled soapstone bead along with a quartz scraper and a couple of dart points . Jack my hunting partner found a flock of bird points great day all around .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6910.webp
    IMG_6910.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6916.webp
    IMG_6916.webp
    29 KB · Views: 115
  • P5042021.webp
    P5042021.webp
    678.1 KB · Views: 123
  • P5042023.webp
    P5042023.webp
    802.1 KB · Views: 128
  • P5042024.webp
    P5042024.webp
    838.9 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
cool We found some sunday but left them alone. National park :BangHead:
 
nice bead nice looking points
 
Last edited:
Amazing finds! Thank you for sharing. I would be incredibly excited to find any point. I think if I found the one that is in the photo with the penny alone my heart would probably stop!

aa_battery, OT but I know how you feel but maybe to a lesser extent. I left a nice agate alone on a state park trail when out for a hike for the same reason last Saturday (but secretly I hope some kid finds it, keeps it and it sparks an interest!) ;)
 
Nice load of finds.
 
Very, Very Nice! Beautiful points!
 
how deep do you go?
 
how deep do you go?
Two to three feet to bed rock some areas a little deeper . We refill all holes at the end of the day and rehab all areas at the end of the season with wild flowers native grasses and daffodils . All that area behind my sunbrella is replanted .
 
You had a super day. I always enjoy your posts!
 
Real nice as usual!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom