72cheyenne
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2004
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mansfield, Arkansas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey just want to send a shout out to all in Arkansas and encourage you to start using the Arkansas section of Tnet. We have a valueable resource here that Marc and the other mods have made for us. There are 55 of us registered on Tnet that have Arkansas as their homestate. I see that some of you are lurkers, and thats ok (I was a lurker for about 4 yrs.
) Try posting here, say a few words, show some finds, or even share some info. I think I can safely say that I and a few others will enjoy your posts and respond to any inquiries. Lets build some friendships based on the fact that we all have something in common....This awesome state we live in! 
) Try posting here, say a few words, show some finds, or even share some info. I think I can safely say that I and a few others will enjoy your posts and respond to any inquiries. Lets build some friendships based on the fact that we all have something in common....This awesome state we live in! 
Hello Cheyenne from McNeil (just north of Magnolia). I am usually a lurker but here goes. Don't have any pics to post yet. Y'all probably have seen enough pulltabs without me posting pics of them. So far, that is mostly what I have found. Finally broke into finding a few coins, no goodies yet but did work hard for the coins.
Havent been hunting much...found a few wheaties here and there.....been way too hot here too....ground is hard as bricks...came thru your neighborhood Sunday.....went to see my mom and sis in Prairie Grove Saturday night and came back thru Sunday....are they building a new grocery store behind the old one there in Mansfield
Howdy all Arkansawers, River Rat here, your neighbor to the South in Lousyana.
RR






