Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Calling all Brits & Revolutionary War folks
Hey Gang, Hopefully some one can help with this Revolutionary bone die. My knowledge is limited, but from what I understand, King George required dice to be stamped with the British Crown before allowing soldiers to take the dice with them to the Rev. War. If that information is incorrect, please correct me. Also, does the "R" stand for Revolution? If not, what? Thanks in advance, Breezie
Hey Gang, Hopefully some one can help with this Revolutionary bone die. My knowledge is limited, but from what I understand, King George required dice to be stamped with the British Crown before allowing soldiers to take the dice with them to the Rev. War. If that information is incorrect, please correct me. Also, does the "R" stand for Revolution? If not, what? Thanks in advance, Breezie
I really hope it is but I think we need more research. Its up to us here at TN to get it right. Are you guys certain of this? It seems Lucas has some doubt.











