What's new

Calling all old lock experts!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
19,212
Reaction score
12,627
Golden Thread
1
Location
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not mean that the experts were old :tongue3: but the lock is. Any idea on age?? Dug it beside some CW lead. Thanks everyone.
Have a good holiday.
TnMtns
 

Attachments

  • 100_3083.webp
    100_3083.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_3084.webp
    100_3084.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 247
No expert here! :wink: But it appears to be from a style like this Tn Mountian!Maybe it will help some!
Take Care,
Pete :hello:

Corbin Cabinet Lock Co. 1929 Catalog
 

Attachments

  • corbin_1929_01[1].webp
    corbin_1929_01[1].webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Timekiller said:
No expert here! :wink: But it appears to be from a style like this Tn Mountian!Maybe it will help some!
Take Care,
Pete :hello:

Corbin Cabinet Lock Co. 1929 Catalog

Pete
It looks like you have nailed it. Sure is that style for sure. No name that I can see on it. I dug it three feet from 2 civil war bullets. But the age of that sampson lock matches the property dwelling of 1929.
Thank you Pete!! :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • Green check mark.webp
    Green check mark.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Green check mark.webp
    Green check mark.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 0
TnMountains said:
Timekiller said:
No expert here! :wink: But it appears to be from a style like this Tn Mountian!Maybe it will help some!
Take Care,
Pete :hello:

Corbin Cabinet Lock Co. 1929 Catalog

Pete
It looks like you have nailed it. Sure is that style for sure. No name that I can see on it. I dug it three feet from 2 civil war bullets. But the age of that sampson lock matches the property dwelling of 1929.
Thank you Pete!! :notworthy:
No prob. :) I'm good for something I guess! ;D
You take care TNM :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Yes sir you to. Thank you.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom