What's new

Calling water hunters in or around Hamburg, Germany

stringfrenzy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
471
Reaction score
439
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW OH
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

I'm looking for a water hunter in or around the Hamburg, Germany area who would be willing to assist with searching for a lost ring. I have found and returned rings to people in the past and have been contacted to try and find a lost ring that has been recently lost in the Hamburg area by a tourist. I do not have the resources to travel to try and recover this ring for this person and would like to try and help to return it for them. I am looking for a reputable person who may be willing to help with this return. Can provide further details through private message if someone can help. This person is still in Hamburg but will be leaving soon. Can anyone help?
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info Joe.
 
There may still be a Military Police station in Hamburg. If it's there, they may be able to point you in the right direction. All of the German Police officers I knew in the area have since passed away.

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom