Came out with some firsts today at the park with a touch from Civil War.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I changed up my game, I decided to go to my spot and give myself 2 hours, because I’ve been burning myself out. So I put on the 5x8” coil and went real slow, low and focused on 6”+ targets even if choppy. I scored another 5star 3 ringer, a 1914 wheat (wish it was a D), my first brass button w/shank and a gold and silver scare. (The gold emblem really freak me out for a second) :laughing:7 I also ran across some dish ware at 6” when I went for a pull tab. First time I had the feeling of excavating something and it felt great. Got a lot of business done today and a short successful hunt. Life is good. IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1642.JPG IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1646.JPG IMG_1647.JPG IMG_1648.JPG IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1651.JPG IMG_1639.JPG IMG_1650.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 31

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there a 2 star types bullets made.....one is a unique style made in the union army washington d c factory -had the tiny star inside the bullets cavity at the bottom .and looks like a tiny star and stands outward ........ however if its a "impressed" star like the one shown --its a "swaged" bullet type design as their called ----which might be confederate made or union made

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there a 2 star types bullets made.....one is a unique style made in the union army washington d c factory -had the tiny star inside the bullets cavity at the bottom .and looks like a tiny star and stands outward ........ however if its a "impressed" star like the one shown --its a "swaged" bullet type design as their called ----which might be confederate made or union made

Yeah ivan as a matter of fact I found another one just today made me happy. Here’s the other one that you were talking about. I love the fun one of those as well IMG_1811.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds! Well done, congrats and HH