arizonaames Hero Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 508 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21 Mar 9, 2009 Thread Owner #1 What camera with a macro lens are folks using to get such goo close up pictures of coins?
extractor Silver Member Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,941 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Sal Sagev Adaven Detector(s) used E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 9, 2009 #2 Sony Cybershot
J johnnycat Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,527 Reaction score 336 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville, IN. Detector(s) used Legend and Nokta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2009 #3 I use a Pentax Optio 40. It has the super macro that let's you get up pretty close. If I have to get closer I put my 8X magnifying glass in front of the lense. I understand the Sony ones are to one to go with but to expensive for my blood.
I use a Pentax Optio 40. It has the super macro that let's you get up pretty close. If I have to get closer I put my 8X magnifying glass in front of the lense. I understand the Sony ones are to one to go with but to expensive for my blood.
arizonaames Hero Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 508 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21 Mar 9, 2009 Thread Owner #4 I saw your test pic in the test section and it looked pretty good.....jim
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2009 #5 Hi....I use a Digital Pentax Optio 450 with a 28mm-35mm lense with super macro mode, it enables me to get really close up shots
Hi....I use a Digital Pentax Optio 450 with a 28mm-35mm lense with super macro mode, it enables me to get really close up shots
VERMONTPACKRAT Bronze Member Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 2,243 Reaction score 391 Golden Thread 0 Location Topsham, Vermont Detector(s) used Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250 Mar 10, 2009 #6 Cannon S3-IS Great camera for macro shots. Some of the less expensive cameras take some pretty amazing macro shots too. VPR
Cannon S3-IS Great camera for macro shots. Some of the less expensive cameras take some pretty amazing macro shots too. VPR