What's new

Camp Nordland

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,022
Reaction score
76,464
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
000ccc.webp
 
Interesting, Jeff. Thanks for posting.
 
I've tried this place about a half dozen times without any real success, to the point that it's getting a little discouraging. I've discovered a small garbage dump on the site, which I expected to yield some good things, but I've only found broken glass and miscellaneous garbage. Interesting things, but not 'Nazis in America' levels of interesting. I'm going to keep looking, though. The park is over 100 acres, and contains many secluded landmarks that I have yet to fully explore. I doubt I am the first person to check this place out, and I plan on asking a few locals on their opinion when I get the opportunity.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom