What's new

Camper

Ozzys_Angel

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jackson, MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking for a camper so that i can go on long MD trips but dont know which one to get any hints?
 
Well that all depends, do you want a driving one, or a pop-up or a pull-behind?
 
lafatlife said:
Well that all depends, do you want a driving one, or a pop-up or a pull-behind?

I'm looking for a pull behind something light weight
 
I would consider a small pop up. they're light, roomy, easy to pull for most vehicles, and if you need heat, some come with a heater. you also have a stove, and running water
 
These little T@B campers have everything you need.
 

Attachments

  • feature_exterior.webp
    feature_exterior.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 352
those tiny campers are cute! wonder if they would be big enough for my kid and i
 
Looks are deceiving. They are very roomy inside. Plenty big for two people. You can stand up in them too. They do have a slightly bigger model (check out the bottom picture)

T@B's original floorplan is the U-Shaped dinette model. It features a U-Shaped sofa bed that converts to a large 70" x 73" bed. There are three overhead cabinets above the sofa on the rear wall of the T@B. In addition, the front of the T@B features a full galley with a sink and two burner stove top combo. Included is a tall shirt closet and cabinets above and below the countertop.
 

Attachments

  • inline_story_T16-L.webp
    inline_story_T16-L.webp
    19 KB · Views: 354
  • inline_story_T16-U.webp
    inline_story_T16-U.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 359
  • mainimage_U.webp
    mainimage_U.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 348
  • T@B.webp
    T@B.webp
    22 KB · Views: 357
I will deffinately check into one of those thank you very much
 
No problem. Hope you find what you want. Check ebay also. I see dealers having good deals on these once in a while. Cork
 
I have a coyote camper for sale. It has beds that folds up when you haul it. It is 22ft long and is light weight. I used to pull it with my van. The reason I am sell it I lost my van and home when my factory closed down a couple of years ago. It is great sleeps up to 10 no cranking to raise it up. Have all your stuff in it. No loading and unloading clothes, bedding, and cook wear....Matt
 
mlayers said:
I have a coyote camper for sale. It has beds that folds up when you haul it. It is 22ft long and is light weight. I used to pull it with my van. The reason I am sell it I lost my van and home when my factory closed down a couple of years ago. It is great sleeps up to 10 no cranking to raise it up. Have all your stuff in it. No loading and unloading clothes, bedding, and cook wear....Matt
Do you have any pictures? I might be enterested.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom