What's new

camping trip hunt

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the Poconos and just had to detect the campground. Well, lots of clad. In a little over an hour 59 coins. I did find my first dollar Sacagawea coin. 2000P. Was fun even though I did not find anything old. dollar coin 010.webpdollar coin 004.webp
 
Upvote 18
Hey now! Pennsylvanians have been losing their coins in AC and other Jersey sites for many years now. You just leave the Poconos coins alone OJG!:tongue3:
 
Wow you killed it there. Camp grounds are known to have plenty of beaver tails and bottle caps. Did you dig many of them?
 
You know it was very clean. Most of the coins were right on top. So different there with all the stones. Here not much of that. I knew I would not find anything old. It is a fairly new campground, Silver Springs, I think the 70's. But, very beautiful and fun just the same.
 
Hey now! Pennsylvanians have been losing their coins in AC and other Jersey sites for many years now. You just leave the Poconos coins alone OJG!:tongue3:
It was just for one day! Not an old campground, and very clean. So beautiful there.
 
I got a house permission Beck, I'm working on my boat, just picked up the new one yesterday. I want to eventually this morning hit this new property, call me?

I still say we should walk back from behind your house and hunt that old campground back there. I bet there are a few silver rosies, never know, might even be a nice ring back there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom