What's new

Can a dream roll contain clad?

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Had to get a new set of tires for the truck today (too many road trips!). Noticed there is a bank across the parking lot so I thought why not. Inquired about halves and was told they only had 1 roll, so I gladly took them. So here is where my original question comes in... the roll contained 10 Walkers, 4 Bens, 1 90%, 2 40%, and strangest of all 3 clad halves. May or may not qualify, but I'll take those results every day!
 
Upvote 0
Who ever said there was something wrong with lowering your standards? ;D
 
I'd say it's a bona fide "DREAM ROLL" Waaa hooo

Congratulations.....

Mojo
 
So, are you really asking, or just bragging? Congrats!
 
Nowadays? Heck, I've had so many skunks that if a roll has a single 40% then it is a dream roll.
 
I love finding 1 Walker in a box, but 10 in a single roll is definatly a dream roll in my book - congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Nope. Can't be a dream roll with clad. Throw them all out and keep looking. ;D Just kidding. Good job.
 
What's hapenin capn? Yeah now a days it seems any roll containing more than 3 90%ers is a dang good roll if not a dream roll. but when all but 3 are silvers we will have to just round up....it is a dream roll. Great score.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom