What's new

can anybody help me ID this bottle I got from a flea market?

planejet42

Full Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help ID'ing this bottle I got from a flea market. If anyone could help that would be great!
 

Attachments

  • 167986_186347601385127_100000296648168_597461_770269_n.webp
    167986_186347601385127_100000296648168_597461_770269_n.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 335
  • 168190_186348034718417_100000296648168_597463_7694965_n.webp
    168190_186348034718417_100000296648168_597463_7694965_n.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 167914_186348238051730_100000296648168_597464_1185664_n.webp
    167914_186348238051730_100000296648168_597464_1185664_n.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 326
Looks modern..
Does the seam go over the lip?
If not,send me a pic of where the seam stops...


Blaze...
 
Upvote 0
Cant see the seam either but it looks like a modern wine or champagne; value in monetary terms zero.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help!!!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom