What's new

Can anyone date this?

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
1,770
Golden Thread
2
Location
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this a couple of weeks ago.
I cant even decide what its made of..
John
 

Attachments

  • napolean 001.webp
    napolean 001.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 290
  • napolean 002.webp
    napolean 002.webp
    51 KB · Views: 281
Looks like a contemporary key ring. Probably plated steel or brass? I would guess it's not very old. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
Looks like a contemporary key ring. Probably plated steel or brass? I would guess it's not very old. Monty

I was thinking it was not that old...The clasp gives it away.
John
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Can anyone ID this?
Replies
4
Views
514
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Oil can?
Replies
13
Views
690

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom