johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other May 25, 2011 #1 Found it at an early cellar hole. Never got one like this Blaze Attachments b buckle 001.webp 42 KB · Views: 286 b buckle 002.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 277
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2011 #2 Some kind of strap adjuster buckle.If I had to guess a time frame I say late 19th early 20th century. Take Care, Pete, Upvote 0
Some kind of strap adjuster buckle.If I had to guess a time frame I say late 19th early 20th century. Take Care, Pete,
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2011 #3 Military related maybe a webbing buckle, I get lots of them from military stuff dumped on the fields between 1930-1945. Upvote 0
Military related maybe a webbing buckle, I get lots of them from military stuff dumped on the fields between 1930-1945.