What's new

can anyone find the compass metal detectors manfacturer web page ??

Diamond Spike

Full Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Can anyone find the compass metal detectors home page please?

I know there was one. I used to go to it.

Thanks for the help

Diamond spike
 
Thanks guys, but I was looking for the manufacturer's site. I need parts for an xp pro
I have. I need the whole rod assembly and it could use a tune up. I know I've been to their site before, about 1 1/2 yrs ago.

It had their phone number and address and a price list of parts, but now I can't find it.

Thanks
Diamond Spike
 
To be honest, I didn't look at the link. I'd recalled seeing an ad in W & ET, so I looked it up. I just posted it since no one else had replied.

If it isn't the manufacturer (and sounds like it isn't) it must be a distributor? Maybe they could provide you the info you're looking for.

Smitty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom