T Thrice_P Tenderfoot Joined Jun 21, 2021 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Any help identifying these would be super appreciated! Made in England (99% sure).
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 21, 2021 #2 Sorry I can't help with the I'D of the stands, but they are very nice, and you did a nice job on the restoration.
Sorry I can't help with the I'D of the stands, but they are very nice, and you did a nice job on the restoration.
T Thrice_P Tenderfoot Joined Jun 21, 2021 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2021 Thread Owner #3 devldog said: Sorry I can't help with the I'D of the stands, but they are very nice, and you did a nice job on the restoration. Click to expand... Thanks so much for the response!! Glad you like them too
devldog said: Sorry I can't help with the I'D of the stands, but they are very nice, and you did a nice job on the restoration. Click to expand... Thanks so much for the response!! Glad you like them too