J Jwil2trilll Tenderfoot Joined Jan 31, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2019 #1
Deftone Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 830 Reaction score 1,173 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2019 #2 Welcome. ALEXANDRIA Ring Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 31, 2019 #3 Sarah Coventry made and sold jewelry from the late 1940's to the 1970's ? They made and sold very nice looking affordable jewelry. One of the first rings I found when I started detecting. Still fun to find! Upvote 0
Sarah Coventry made and sold jewelry from the late 1940's to the 1970's ? They made and sold very nice looking affordable jewelry. One of the first rings I found when I started detecting. Still fun to find!
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 1, 2019 #4 Deftone said: Welcome. ALEXANDRIA Ring Click to expand... Great I.D. Deftone! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 #5 Great Id nice ring also Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2019 #6 Welcome to tnet also Upvote 0