What's new

Can anyone help place this drawer pull?

diverlynn

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
706
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muscadine, AL.
This is an old set of drawers my grandfather had in N. Georgia for as long as I can remember. He used it for certain tools. I have had it maybe 20 years and decided to clean it up. I had no idea the pulls were brass and when I cleaned one up, I found these initials. Anyone interested in making a guess?
 

Attachments

  • P1020158.webp
    P1020158.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 364
  • P1020153.webp
    P1020153.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 340
i was going to auctions when i was in junior high. i remember drawers like yours and they were always said to be sewing related. mayber this could be a direction for the letters. a sewing company?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom