What's new

Can anyone help with these symbols

Bumblinghunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While i was out and about, i came across these two rocks that look like they were worked by someone. I have some ideas as to what they could be, just wondering if anyone with a more experienced eye could weigh in. Any advice appreciated, thanks
 

Attachments

  • 6D706174-B227-486F-96F5-26324E9546C5.webp
    6D706174-B227-486F-96F5-26324E9546C5.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
  • 115BEBE9-41E6-4191-A7D4-C7F0D44AD8F0.webp
    115BEBE9-41E6-4191-A7D4-C7F0D44AD8F0.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
What about all the other sharp angular rocks in photo one. Were they also worked? Natural broken rock, IMO.
 
The other rocks were just in the area, not sure if they were worked, possibly. And I’m not sure what IMO stands for, I’m not really big on communication threw technology
 
Just rocks, no symbols.
 
Good to ask thats how we learn
 
Welcome from MI Tommy
 
Look natural, keep looking and Good Luck! :icon_thumleft:
 
welcome to tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom