V vadigger89 Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 176 Reaction score 278 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2012 #1 I found this while I was metal detecting one day. It was sitting on top of the ground. I have never seen a bullet like it before, do you have any ideas on the type of bullet. It looks like it could be from the civil war. Thanks for looking. Attachments FxCam_1329855391114.webp 68.4 KB · Views: 253
I found this while I was metal detecting one day. It was sitting on top of the ground. I have never seen a bullet like it before, do you have any ideas on the type of bullet. It looks like it could be from the civil war. Thanks for looking.
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2012 #2 Modern Maxi Ball,45cal,50cal,etc. Take Care, Pete, Attachments 124314eaf297fd948b[1].webp 17.1 KB · Views: 330 Maxi-Ball[1].webp 11.4 KB · Views: 326 imagesCAMXBR5I.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 290 Upvote 0
V vadigger89 Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 176 Reaction score 278 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Pete I appreciate it I couldnt find anything about this bullet. Upvote 0
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2012 #4 vadigger89 said: Thanks Pete I appreciate it I couldnt find anything about this bullet. Click to expand... Yea with the size compare to the quarter I'd say yours is at least 50 cal might even be 54 cal.But a modern muzzleloader none the less. Upvote 0
vadigger89 said: Thanks Pete I appreciate it I couldnt find anything about this bullet. Click to expand... Yea with the size compare to the quarter I'd say yours is at least 50 cal might even be 54 cal.But a modern muzzleloader none the less.