What's new

✅ SOLVED Can anyone ID this Japanese framed print?

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up this framed Japanese art print and I am hoping someone can help with identification. Whoever had it before me had it professionally framed behind museum UV glass.
I was intrigued by the writing and what appears to be a signature. The colors are vibrant. I dropped three bucks for it at a thrift store. Any help would be appreciated!

20181027_150121.webp
20181027_150144.webp
20181027_150136.webp
20181027_150409.webp
20181027_150209.webp
 
I found out that it is a Katsushika Hokusai Ukiyo-e Tokaido Route Shinagawa Goten-yama Mountains Mt. Fuji
​
woodblock
 
Upvote 0
That's a cool find for a few bucks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom